MEN SKI Knee High 20-30 mmHg Merino Compression Socks (discontinued)
- Encircles your muscles more than 300 times in graduated compression
- Knit nylon/Merino wool blend provides cushioning and support
- Seamless toe-closure for maximum comfort
- Wool reduces moisture to keep feet dryer
- Specifically designed for temperature regulation
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
- Low-maintenance ownership - machine wash and hang dry
- Guaranteed for six months (150-200 wears)
* Receive a FREE pair of Calzuro clogs by purchasing 3 pairs of compression socks. With a prescription, compression socks are usually covered by your professional liability insurance program. Check the FAQs to find out how.
Built so you can impress on the slopes. These women's ski socks support your muscles, increase circulation, and help prevent injury. For the enhanced performance that comes with CEP technology the comfort of Merino wool, pack these socks for your next ski trip.
Material: 67% Polyamide (Nylon), 23% Merino Wool, 10% Elastane
Feet are morphologically different from one another. The CALZURO conversion table helps to get an idea of how to select the best size for you. The CALZURO size conversion table helps finding the best size for you.